- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Tuba City is one of the main base communities in the Navajo and Hopi region as well as a potential base for exploring either rim of the Grand Canyon from the east. The town lies about midway between Flagstaff and Page (80 miles from each) via U.S. 89 and U.S. 160, and 60 miles from the eastern entrance to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon via AZ 64, U.S. 89, and U.S. 160.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's