- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Wahweap has two well-marked entrance roads off U.S. 89, one just north of Glen Canyon Dam, and the other about 3½ miles north and more direct if arriving from Utah. Keep in mind that you must pay the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area entry fee upon entering Wahweap—this is true even if you're just passing through or having a meal at Lake Powell Resort (although the fee collection stations are often closed in winter, meaning you can pass through freely).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's