- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Most of the motels, restaurants, and shopping centers are concentrated along Lake Powell Boulevard, the name given to U.S. 89 as it loops through the business district.
The only airline that offers service directly to northeastern Arizona is Great Lakes Airlines, which flies into Page Municipal Airport (PGA) from Phoenix and Prescott, as well as from Las Vegas, Denver, and Farmington, New Mexico.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's