- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lake Powell National Golf Course. Wide fairways, tiered greens with some of the steepest holes in the Southwest, and a generous lack of hazards make for a pleasant golfing experience. From the fairways you can enjoy spectacular vistas of Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell. 400 Clubhouse Dr., off U.S. 89, Page, AZ, 86040. 928/645–2023. www.lakepowellgolfing.com. 18 holes. Par 72. 7064 yds. Slope 139. Greens Fee: $49. Facilities: driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's