- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Antelope Point Marina. About 5 miles north of AZ 98, opposite the turnoff for Antelope Canyon, the Navajo Nation built Antelope Point Marina in the early 2000s on a scenic canyon of Lake Powell. This impressive 27,000-square-foot floating village has 300 wet slips for houseboats and watercraft, a variety of boat and houseboat rentals, the very good Ja'di' Tooh restaurant and lounge, a seasonal ice-cream stand, a fishing dock, and a market. From here, boaters can access the other points along the lake, including the development at Wahweap. Eventually, the Navajo plan to add luxury casitas and a Navajo Cultural Center to this dramatic compound. End of Indian Rte. N22B, off AZ 98, 9 miles northeast of Page, Page, AZ, 86040. 928/645–5900. www.antelopepointlakepowell.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's