- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Motor Lodge
At a Glance
- comfortable beds
- cheery sixties decor
- a long-ish walk to downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
The Motor Lodge Review
Impeccably renovated to reflect its heyday as a circa-1960 motor hotel, this boutique property delivers great value as well as a fun blast to the past. Friendly owner-hosts greet you with complimentary drinks, and most of the whimsically decorated retro rooms have gas fireplaces and private patios. As an added bonus, you can pedal around downtown Prescott (three blocks away) on loaner bicycles—they even have a tandem.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Book Courtyard Flagstaff 3 Nts in May Fr $186+/Nt Expedia
- $97.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- $20.00 & up : Economy rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Visit Flagstaff for Less: Hotels Fr $70+/Nt — $70 Travelocity
- $25.26 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $26 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more