- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Desert Quail Inn
At a Glance
- large, clean rooms
- two-story roadside motel
Check Rates from our Partners
Desert Quail Inn Review
Close to a lion's share of the trailheads, this is a good base for outdoor adventures, and the front desk has plenty of maps and advice on offer. Rooms, though dated (circa 1980), have refrigerators and microwaves, and they are spacious, bright, and quiet enough for a good night's rest after a day of exploring.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff Fr $81+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- Super 8 I-40 Flagstaff Mall in May: $133 & Up Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- May deal: BEST WESTERN Pony Soldier Inn & Suites Fr $108+/Nt — $108 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $22 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more