- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
L'Auberge de Sedona
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms and cabins
- secluded setting yet close to town
- in-house restaurant very pricey
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
L'Auberge de Sedona Review
This elegant resort consists of private hillside units with spectacular views and cozy cottages in the woods along Oak Creek. The original creekside rooms, with wood-burning fireplaces, are decorated in lush country-European style, and the contemporary units on the hill have large decks and private open-air showers. Phoenix couples flock to this hideaway and dine in the hotel's French restaurant, one of the most romantic eateries in Arizona. The creekside patio bar is a great place for a cocktail or light meal.
- Address: 301 L'Auberge Lane, Uptown, Sedona, AZ, 96336 | Map It
- Phone: 928/282-1661; 800/905-5745
- Website: www.lauberge.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 25 lodge rooms,15 cottage suites, 4 jr. suites, 62 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super 8 Flagstaff Downtown NAU Conference Center in May: $96 & Up Expedia
- Visit Flagstaff for Less: Hotels Fr $65+/Nt Travelocity
- $21.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Save in Flagstaff: Book 3 Nts in May at Rodeway Inn Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- $22.54 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $23 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more