- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
L'Auberge de Sedona
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms and cabins
- secluded setting yet close to town
- in-house restaurant very pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
L'Auberge de Sedona Review
This elegant resort consists of private hillside units with spectacular views and cozy cottages in the woods along Oak Creek. The original creekside rooms, with wood-burning fireplaces, are decorated in lush country-European style, and the contemporary units on the hill have large decks and private open-air showers. Phoenix couples flock to this hideaway and dine in the hotel's French restaurant, one of the most romantic eateries in Arizona. The creekside patio bar is a great place for a cocktail or light meal.
- Address: 301 L'Auberge Lane, Uptown, Sedona, AZ 96336 | Map It
- Phone: 928/282–1661; 800/905–5745
- Website: www.lauberge.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 25 lodge rooms,15 cottage suites, 4 jr. suites, 62 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Link to my photos
Sorry---Lots of food pics
Even though our quick weekend get away started out on the wrong foot, we ended up having a grea Read more
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
We have visited Tucson briefly for the past two winters and have arranged a month next winter.we have been taken by surprise in terms of our affection for Tucson. Ideally we would like to snowbird there Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more