- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
L'Auberge de Sedona
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms and cabins
- secluded setting yet close to town
- in-house restaurant very pricey
Check Rates from our Partners
L'Auberge de Sedona Review
This elegant resort consists of private hillside units with spectacular views and cozy cottages in the woods along Oak Creek. The original creekside rooms, with wood-burning fireplaces, are decorated in lush country-European style, and the contemporary units on the hill have large decks and private open-air showers. Phoenix couples flock to this hideaway and dine in the hotel's French restaurant, one of the most romantic eateries in Arizona. The creekside patio bar is a great place for a cocktail or light meal.
- Address: 301 L'Auberge Lane, Uptown, Sedona, AZ 96336 | Map It
- Phone: 928/282–1661; 800/905–5745
- Website: www.lauberge.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 25 lodge rooms,15 cottage suites, 4 jr. suites, 62 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We are an Australian family (Mom, Dad and 20 year old Daughter) planning a trip to North America (July / August). Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more