- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Arizona & the Grand Canyon 2014
Adobe Village Graham Inn
At a Glance
- way-above-average hospitality
- variety of accommodations
- very close to hiking and biking trails
- drive to town
Check Rates from our Partners
Adobe Village Graham Inn Review
All of the rooms at this inn south of Sedona have either wood-burning or gas fireplaces, and some of them also have Jacuzzi tubs and balconies that look out onto the red rocks. The four spacious casitas each have a fireplace that opens into both the sitting area and the bathroom area, which is outfitted with a two-person Jacuzzi tub. What makes this place really special, though, is the impeccable yet casual service.
- Address: 150 Canyon Circle Dr., Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ 86351 | Map It
- Phone: 928/284–1425; 800/228–1425
- Website: www.adobevillagegrahaminn.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 6 rooms, 5 suites, 4 private villas.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In April 2013, my husband and I did a Utah and Arizona Grand Circle tour-covering the Grand Canyon, the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Natural Bridges National Monument, The Needles and the Island Read more
My husband and I recently joined my sister and her husband for a wonderful overnight hike in the Grand Canyon. Read more
Hi, we are planning a trip to Grand Canyon in August. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more