- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Adobe Village Graham Inn
At a Glance
- way-above-average hospitality
- variety of accommodations
- very close to hiking and biking trails
- drive to town
Check Rates from our Partners
Adobe Village Graham Inn Review
All of the rooms at this inn south of Sedona have either wood-burning or gas fireplaces, and some of them also have Jacuzzi tubs and balconies that look out onto the red rocks. The four spacious casitas each have a fireplace that opens into both the sitting area and the bathroom area, which is outfitted with a two-person Jacuzzi tub. What makes this place really special, though, is the impeccable yet casual service.
- Address: 150 Canyon Circle Dr., Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ 86351 | Map It
- Phone: 928/284–1425; 800/228–1425
- Website: www.adobevillagegrahaminn.com
- Location: Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- 6 rooms, 5 suites, 4 private villas.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My husband, adult son and I just took a 7 day trip in a loop from/back to Albuquerque. Read more
I wasn’t going to use write this as a trip report but some of our experiences were so great, I really want to share. Read more
We are a family of 4 (2 boys, aged 10 & 8) coming to the US mid-March 2014, for 4wks. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more