- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prescott Resort Conference Center and Casino
At a Glance
- nicely updated
- comfortable rooms
- large-scale property may feel impersonal
- drive to town center
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Prescott Resort Conference Center and Casino Review
On a hill on the outskirts of town, this upscale property run by the Yavapai tribe has views of the mountain ranges surrounding Prescott and the valley, although many guests hardly notice, so riveted are they by the poker machines and slots in Prescott's only hotel casino. There are plenty of recreational facilities, including a saltwater pool, a full-service spa, and a good restaurant, to occupy those able to resist the one-armed bandits.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: BEST WESTERN Pony Soldier Inn & Suites Fr $154+/Nt Expedia
- Flagstaff Savings! Book at Little America Flagstaff Fr $185+/Nt Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book the Knights Inn Flagstaff 3 Nts in May Fr $74+/Nt — $74 Expedia
- $23.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more