- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jerome Grand Hotel
At a Glance
- great restaurant
- historic property
- great ghost-hunting
- sharing your room with ghosts
Check Rates from our Partners
Jerome Grand Hotel Review
This full-service hotel at the highest point in town is housed in the Jerome's former hospital, built in 1927. Rooms are comfy, with homey furnishings that part with the institutional past, and many have splendid views. The hotel's restaurant, the Asylum, is superb.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff / Grand Canyon in May: $109 & Up Save with Expedia, $17/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff this May Fr $96+/Nt Expedia
- $23.11 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Flagstaff this May Fr $148+/Nt — $148 Expedia
- $22.54 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff — $23 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more