- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano
Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano Review
Lisa Dahl has created one of the most popular Italian restaurants in town, greeting diners when she's not making delicious homemade soups like white bean with ham and hearty minestrone. Specialties here include tortellini with a portobello mushroom sauce and pollo piccata (chicken in a lemon, capers, and chardonnay sauce). Renaissance reproductions and café seating give the impression of a Roman piazza. Make reservations or you may be seated at the bar—good food but far less romantic.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Howard Johnson Inn Flagstaff University West Fr $63+/Nt Save with Expedia, $19/night less
- May deal: Days Flagstaff Fr $136+/Nt Expedia
- $25.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center in May: $95 & Up — $95 Save with Expedia, $27/night less
- $23.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant, ... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more