- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kendall's Famous Burgers and Ice Cream
Kendall's Famous Burgers and Ice Cream Review
A classic diner, replete with booths and a 1950s-style soda fountain, Kendall's serves hamburgers cooked to order with your choice of 14 condiments. If you've seen the movie Billy Jack, you'll probably recognize this place from the scene where the Native Americans and the townies get into a big fight in an ice cream shop. Make sure to try the homemade french fries.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $68.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- Book Now & Save! Prescott Fr $89+/Nt Travelocity
- Unbeatable Price: 4 Nts Rodeway Inn + Air Fr $457 Expedia
- $22.00 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- $151.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Prescott — $151 Hotwire
Hi Fodor's Forums!
I would appreciate advice for our itinerary plans for our holiday to California and Arizona August 2014.
Yes I know Arizona will be HOT but we have no choice but go then due to our kid's Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more