- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beaver Street Brewery
Beaver Street Brewery Review
The Enchanted Forest (with Brie, portobello mushrooms, roasted red peppers, spinach, and artichoke pesto) is one of the most popular options among the wood-fired pizzas at this eatery. Whichever pie you order, expect serious amounts of garlic. Sandwiches, such as the Southwestern chicken with three types of cheese, come with a hefty portion of tasty fries. You won't regret ordering one of the down-home desserts, like the super-gooey chocolate bread pudding. Among the excellent microbrews usually on tap, the raspberry ale is a local favorite.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff Fr $114+/Nt Expedia
- $47+: Arizona: Hotels in Flagstaff & Sedona, 30% Off ShermansTravel
- Unbeatable Price: 4 Nts Rodeway Inn + Air Fr $457 Expedia
- $17.95 & up : Economy rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff Fr $162+/Nt — $162 Expedia
Hi Fodor's Forums!
I would appreciate advice for our itinerary plans for our holiday to California and Arizona August 2014.
Yes I know Arizona will be HOT but we have no choice but go then due to our kid's Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more