- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prescott Brewing Company
Prescott Brewing Company Review
Good beer, good food, good service, and good prices—for a casual meal, it's hard to beat this cheerful restaurant on the town square. In addition to burgers, chili, fish-and-chips, and British-style bangers and mash, vegetarian pot-pies and salads are on the menu. Ponderosa IPA and Lodgepole Light are two popular microbrews; fresh-baked beer bread comes with many entrées.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Travelodge Flagstaff - NAU Conference Center in May: $95 & Up Save with Expedia, $27/night less
- Flagstaff Savings! Book at Days Inn I-40/Flagstaff Fr $117+/Nt Expedia
- $22.54 & up : Compact rentals in Flagstaff Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Flagstaff this May Fr $87+/Nt — $87 Expedia
- $23.11 & up : Midsize rentals in Flagstaff — $24 Hotwire
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Summertime is practically synonymous with road trips.... Read more
A family trip to Hawaii's Big Island would be one filled with outdoor thrills, animal adventures, and... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more