Planning Your Time in Prescott
Planning Your Time
Tourism in Prescott can be bustling on weekends but is rarely overwhelming. Any day will do to tour the Victorian homes and antiques shops, but if you enjoy museums, note that museum hours are stunted on Sunday, and you won't want to rush through the extensive grounds of the Sharlot Hall Museum. Devoting a full day to tour Prescott is ample, and an overnight allows for hearing plenty of live music on Whiskey Row.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's