Nightlife & the Arts in North-Central Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Flagstaff
A Celebration of Native American Art
Work by Zuni, Hopi, and Navajo artists are for sale at A Celebration...
Flagstaff Cultural Partners/Coconino Center for the Arts
There's gallery space for exhibitions, a theater, and performance...
Flagstaff Symphony Orchestra
Year-round concerts, mostly held in Ardrey Auditorium on the...
Flagstaff's Green Room
An environmentally conscious bar, typically filled with college...
The Hotel Weatherford has a double bill: Charly's Pub hosts late-night...
Monte Vista Lounge
This lounge in the historic Hotel Monte Vista packs 'em in with...
Museum Club Roadhouse and Danceclub
Fondly known as the Zoo, this building housed an extensive taxidermy...
The 1917 Orpheum Theater features music acts, films, lectures...
|Film, Music, Theater||Flagstaff|
San Felipe's Cantina
Head to San Felipe's Coastal Cantina for tequila, fish tacos...
Theatrikos Theatre Company
This highly regarded performance-art group produces five mainstage...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Prescott for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- $122.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- $22.50 & up : Economy rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Look no Further! Prescott Hotels Fr $55+/Nt — $55 Travelocity
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire