Nightlife & the Arts in North-Central Arizona
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North-Central Arizona Nightlife & the Arts
|A-G H-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This upscale, art nouveau piano bar is a quieter venue for conversation...
|Piano Bars / Lounges||Prescott|
The Hotel Weatherford has a double bill: Charly's Pub hosts late-night...
Jersey Lilly Saloon
Located above the Palace, the Jersey Lilly Saloon is a former...
The classic Brunswick bar at Lyzzard's Lounge was shipped from...
Monte Vista Lounge
This lounge in the historic Hotel Monte Vista packs 'em in with...
Museum Club Roadhouse and Danceclub
Fondly known as the Zoo, this building housed an extensive taxidermy...
The 1917 Orpheum Theater features music acts, films, lectures...
|Film, Music, Theater||Flagstaff|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- May deal: Comfort Inn at Ponderosa Pines Fr $73+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Prescott for Less: Hotels Fr $84+/Nt Travelocity
- $22.43 & up : Economy rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Book in Prescott: Save at the Forest Villas in May Fr $135+/Nt — $135 Expedia
- $23.75 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott — $24 Hotwire