All North-Central Arizona Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North-Central Arizona Hotels
|A-C D-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Desert Quail Inn
Close to a lion's share of the trailheads, this is a good base . . .
|$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
El Portal Sedona Hotel
This stunning hacienda is one of the most beautifully designed. . .
|$$$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
A few miles outside of town, serene Boynton Canyon is the setting. . .
|$$$$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
Ghost City Inn
The outdoor veranda at this 1898 B&B affords sweeping views. . .
Built in 1927 for early automobile travelers, the Hassayampa I. . .
Hotel St. Michael
Don't expect serenity on the busiest corner of Courthouse Plaza,. . .
This World War I–era hostelry has seen miners, health seekers,. . .
With a columned veranda, this hotel, built in 1897, is a dramatic. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's