All North-Central Arizona Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
North-Central Arizona Hotels
|A-C D-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Desert Quail Inn
Close to a lion's share of the trailheads, this is a good base . . .
|$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
El Portal Sedona Hotel
This stunning hacienda is one of the most beautifully designed. . .
|$$$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
The rooms and suites at this resort are tucked into small, pueblo-style. . .
|$$$$||Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon|
Ghost City Inn
The outdoor veranda at this 1898 B&B affords sweeping views. . .
Built in 1927 for early automobile travelers, the Hassayampa I. . .
Hotel St. Michael
Don't expect serenity on the busiest corner of Courthouse Plaza,. . .
This World War I-era hostelry has seen miners, health seekers,. . .
With a columned veranda, this hotel, built in 1897, is a dramatic. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Look no Further! Prescott Hotels Fr $55+/Nt Travelocity
- $117.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Prescott Hotwire
- $23.71 & up : Compact rentals in Prescott Hotwire
- Save in Prescott: Book 3 Nts in May at Forest Villas Fr $135+/Nt — $135 Expedia
- $25.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Prescott — $25 Hotwire