Built in 1914 to compete with the Kolbs' photographic studio, the building was designed by architect Mary Jane Colter. The combination lookout point and gift shop has a collection of fossils and geologic samples from around the world. An upstairs loft provides another excellent overlook into the gorge below.
About 0.25 mile west of Hermit Rd. Junction on Hermit Rd., Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, 86023, United States