- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
In addition to the exploring options by the Hualapai Tribe, more than 30 tour and transportation companies service Grand Canyon West from Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Sedona by airplane, helicopter, coach, SUV, and Hummer. Perhaps the easiest way to visit the West Rim from Vegas is with a tour. Bighorn Wild West Tours will pick you up in a Hummer at your Vegas hotel for an all-day trip that includes the shuttle-bus package and lunch, for $229.
Bighorn Wild West Tours (702/385–4676. www.bighorntours.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's