- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hualapai River Runners. One-day combination river trips are offered by the Hualapai Tribe through the Hualapai River Runners from mid-March through October. The trips, which cost $381, leave from Peach Springs (a 2-hour drive from the West Rim) and include rafting, a hike, helicopter ride, and transport. Lunch, snacks, and beverages are provided. Children must be eight or older to take the trip, which runs several rapids with the most difficult rated as Class VII, depending on the river flow. 5001 Buck N Doe Rd., Peach Springs, AZ, 86434. 928/769–2636 or 888/868–9378. www.hualapaitourism.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's