Grand Canyon Lodge
At a Glance
- steps away from gorgeous North Rim views
- close to several easy hiking trails
- as the only in-park North Rim lodging option, this lodge fills up fast
- few amenities and limited Internet access
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Canyon Lodge Review
This historic property, constructed mainly in the 1920s and '30s, is the premier lodging facility in the North Rim area. The main building has locally quarried limestone walls and timbered ceilings. Lodging options include small, rustic cabins; larger cabins (some with a canyon view and some with two bedrooms); and slightly more modern motel rooms. The two-bedroom Pioneer cabins sleep up to six people. The hand-carved Aspen lodge furniture adds to the rustic atmosphere. However, the best of the bunch are the Rim View Western, especially log cabins 301 and 306, which have private porches perched on the lip of the canyon. Other cabins with fabulous canyon views include 305, 309, and 310. Because of their premier location, these cabins are snapped up fast and need to be reserved a year in advance.
- Address: Grand Canyon National Park, Hwy. 67, North Rim, AZ, 86052 | Map It
- Phone: 877/386–4383; 928/638–2611; 928/645–6865
- Website: www.grandcanyonforever.com
- Location: Grand Canyon North Rim
- 40 rooms, 178 cabins
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.–mid-May.
View deals in Grand Canyon for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More