- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Private livestock is limited to the corridor trail (North Kaibab Trail) in the inner canyon and on select rim trails including Uncle Jim Trail. Bright Angel and Cottonwood Campgrounds accommodate private equines as does the North Rim Horse Camp, a quarter mile from the North Kaibab Trailhead. Grazing isn't permitted; handlers are required to pack their own feed. A backcountry permit is required for any overnight use of private stock.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's