- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mountain bikers can test the many dirt access roads found in this remote area, including the 17-mile trek to Point Sublime. It's rare to spot other people on these primitive roads.
Bicycles and leashed pets are allowed on the well-maintained 1.2-mile (one way) Bridle Trail, which follows the road from Grand Canyon Lodge to the North Kaibab Trailhead. Bikes are prohibited on all other national park trails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's