- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Snowflake Municipal Golf Course. One of the least expensive golf courses in the White Mountains, the Snowflake Municipal Golf Course is open year-round, with fees that are lower October through April. With scenic red rocks and waterfalls, the course also includes a water hazard. The restaurant is open May through October. 90 N. Country Club Dr., Snowflake, AZ, 85937. 928/536–7233. 18 holes. 6172 yds. Par 72. Slope 116. Greens Fee: $40. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, restaurant.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's