- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club. Pinetop Lakes Golf & Country Club has fewer trees than other area courses, but it includes several water hazards to compensate. The shorter course is wonderful for public play. The club also has tennis courts; it's open April to October. 4643 Buck Springs Rd., Pinetop, AZ, 85935. 928/369–4531. www.pinetoplakesgolf.com. 18 holes. 4558 yds. Par 63. Slope 94. Greens Fee: $63. Facilities: Driving range, putting green, golf carts, rental clubs, lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's