- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here And Around
Take AZ 373 south from AZ 260. AZ 373 is also Greer's main street, and after it crosses the Little Colorado River it eventually comes to a dead end. It's affectionately called the Road to Nowhere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's