- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Luna Lake. A divergence of the San Francisco River's headwaters, 80-acre Luna Lake, 5 miles east of U.S. 191, is well stocked with rainbow trout. Alpine Ranger District, U.S. 180, Alpine, AZ, 85925. 928/339-5000.
Tackle Shop. At the junction of U.S. 180 and 191, Tackle Shop carries trout and fly-fishing supplies. Junction Hwy 180E &191S, Alpine, AZ, 85290. 928/339–4338. www.thetackleshopaz.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe