Eastern Arizona Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eastern Arizona Hotel Reviews
Most places supply clean rooms without many frills. There aren't the world-class resorts and spas of Phoenix, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. "Resort" in this area means you'll probably have a room with a kitchenette and occasional (but not daily) maid service in a picturesque woodsy setting. Plan on bringing your own toiletries and the like; there's a reason some of these prices are so affordable.
Browse Eastern Arizona Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's