Eastern Arizona Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests has a listing of all public camping facilities in the region, most of which operate from April to November. 928/333-4301 www.fs.usda.gov/asnf.
To reserve a site at a fee campground, use the National Recreation Reservation Service, which charges a reservation fee of $10 per transaction. 877/444-6777 www.recreation.gov .
Book your campground site well in advance with the Game and Fish Division of the White Mountain Apache Tribe. 928/338-4385 www.wmat.nsn.us .
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe