Klondike River Float Trip. The Klondike River Float Trip offers a chance to relax on a Class I river. You can put in at the Dempster Highway Bridge or Rock Creek. The journey ends when the Klondike spits you into the Yukon River at Dawson. Don't forget to take advantage of photo ops along the way. Other options include a guided 3½-hour float trip for C$75 or a 3½-hour jeep tour for C$95. Pick-up is at Westmark Dawson City. Dawson City, YT. 867/993–5599 or 800/544–2206. www.graylineyukon.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe