- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Alaska 2014
At a Glance
- great fishing
- accessible to two spawning streams
- bathhouse is outside the cabin
- absolute seclusion—but isn't that why you picked the place?
Check Rates from our Partners
Grosvenor Lodge Review
Once you've arrived at this remote Katmai National Park lodge, reachable only by floatplane, you have access by motorboat to numerous rivers and streams filled with sport fish. The lodge can accommodate six people in three cabins; heated, with electricity, they share a separate bathhouse. The main lodge houses a kitchen, lounging area, and bar, and has an excellent view of Grosvenor Lake. Three-, four-, and seven-night packages include airfare from Anchorage, meals, lodging, boat services, and guides.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
Hello I will be arriving in Juneau May 8th via the Carnival Miracle, I was looking into doing the Mendenhall Trek and climb with the Above and Beyond company. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more