- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
As with pretty much everywhere else in the Bush, the main mode of transportation into Kotzebue is via airplane. Alaska Airlines offers regular flights between Anchorage and Kotzebue. Check the website for more details. The main air-taxi services serve Kotzebue, and there's a daily flight from Anchorage. Cabs will take you anywhere in town for $5 flat, plus $5 per stop.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's