Sights & Attractions in Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush
|A-B C-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cape Krusenstern National Monument
Just north of Kotzebue, the 560,000-acre Cape Krusenstern National...
|Memorials / Monuments||Cape Krusenstern National Monument|
Carrie M. McClain Memorial Museum
Nome's Carrie M. McClain Memorial Museum showcases the history...
|Museums / Galleries||Nome|
Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve is entirely north...
|Nature Preserves||Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve|
Kobuk Valley National Park
Kobuk Valley National Park lies entirely north of the Arctic...
|Parks||Kobuk Valley National Park|
McNeil River State Game Sanctuary
At the northern end of the Alaska Peninsula, 200 mi southwest...
|Nature Preserves||Katmai National Park and Preserve|
Adjacent to Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve, the...
|Nature Preserves||Noatak National Preserve|
Nome Convention and Visitors Bureau
For exploring downtown, stop at the Nome Convention and Visitors...
Due west of Bethel, and separated from the Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush Sights
- Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Becharof and Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuges
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve
- Cape Krusenstern National Monument
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
- Katmai National Park and Preserve
- Kobuk Valley National Park
- Noatak National Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe