Sights & Attractions in Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush
|A-B C-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve
Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve, 586,000 acres of protected...
|Nature Preserves||Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve|
In the summer months, when the sun stays up late, take an evening...
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
The 19-million-acre Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR), lying...
|Nature Preserves||Arctic National Wildlife Refuge|
Guided wilderness hikes and backpacking expeditions, sometimes...
|Tours||Arctic National Wildlife Refuge|
The Becharof and Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuges
The Becharof and Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuges stretch...
|Nature Preserves||Becharof and Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuges|
Bering Land Bridge National Preserve
The frozen ash and lava of the 2.8-million-acre Bering Land Bridge...
|Nature Preserves||Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
North and east of Kotzebue is the Brooks Range, one of Alaska's...
The Katmai area is one of Alaska's premier sportfishing regions...
|Parks||Katmai National Park and Preserve|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Kodiak, Nome, and the Bush Sights
- Aniakchak National Monument and Preserve
- Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Becharof and Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuges
- Bering Land Bridge National Preserve
- Cape Krusenstern National Monument
- Gates of the Arctic National Park and Preserve
- Katmai National Park and Preserve
- Kobuk Valley National Park
- Noatak National Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe