Sights & Attractions in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Palmer
Gold mining was an early mainstay of the Mat-Su Valley's economy...
Musk Ox Farm
Fifty or so animals roam at the Musk Ox Farm, which conducts...
Pyrah's Pioneer Peak Farm
On a sunny day the town of Palmer looks like a Swiss calendar...
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Sights
- Chugach National Forest
- Chugach State Park
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's