Sights & Attractions in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Homer
Directly across from the end of Homer Spit is Halibut Cove, a...
Protruding into Kachemak Bay, Homer Spit provides a sandy focal...
Islands and Ocean Center
Islands and Ocean Center provides a wonderful introduction to...
|Museums / Galleries, Nature Preserves||Homer|
Kachemak Bay abounds with wildlife, including a large population...
|Bodies of Water||Homer|
Kachemak Bay State Park
Across Kachemak Bay from Homer Spit lies 400,000-acre Kachemak...
The Pratt Museum is an art gallery and natural history museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Homer|
Visitor Information Center
Start your visit with a stop at the Homer Chamber of Commerce's...
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Sights
- Chugach National Forest
- Chugach State Park
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional