Sights & Attractions in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Seward
Alaska SeaLife Center
Spend an afternoon at the Alaska SeaLife Center, with massive...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Seward|
A short walk from the parking lot along a paved path will bring...
The first mile of the historic original Iditarod Trail runs along...
If you drive south from the SeaLife Center for about 10 minutes...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Seward|
For a different view of the town, drive out Nash Road, around...
Seward Community Library
Seward, like Valdez, was badly damaged by the 1964 earthquake...
The Seward Museum displays photographs of the quake's damage...
|Museums / Galleries||Seward|
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Sights
- Chugach National Forest
- Chugach State Park
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's