Sights & Attractions in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer
|A-C D-H I-K L-O P-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Denali State Park
Overshadowed by the larger and more charismatic Denali National...
|Parks||Denali State Park|
Eagle River Nature Center
Eagle River Road leads 12 mi into the mountains from the bedroom...
|Information Centers||Chugach State Park|
A short walk from the parking lot along a paved path will bring...
Fort Abercrombie State Historical Park
As part of America's North Pacific defense in World War II, Kodiak...
Directly across from the end of Homer Spit is Halibut Cove, a...
Holy Resurrection Russian Orthodox Church
The ornate Holy Resurrection Russian Orthodox Church is a visual...
Protruding into Kachemak Bay, Homer Spit provides a sandy focal...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Sights
- Chugach National Forest
- Chugach State Park
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional