- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
A Channel View Bed & Breakfast
At a Glance
- channel views
- very hospitable owners
- slightly inconvenient if you don't have a car and aren't keen on a 20-minute walk into town (but Mary and Ron can help you call a cab)
Check Rates from our Partners
A Channel View Bed & Breakfast Review
Owned and operated by a fifth-generation Kodiak Alaskan, this emerald-isle favorite has sea views and is conveniently located less than 1 mile from downtown Kodiak. Hosts Mary and Ron Doubt are well known for their hospitality, offering local knowledge and home-cooked breakfasts; there is a self-contained apartment (with kitchen, bath, and deck) as well as a studio, 2 guest rooms, a shared lounge area, and a lovely dining room with bay windows overlooking the channel.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more