Cliff House B&B
At a Glance
- excellent views
- we repeat: bottomless cookie jar
- cozy library for rainy-day relaxation
- shared bath for some rooms
Cliff House B&B Review
Perched on Kodiak's rocky coastline, this newly-built custom house hosts a suite of 3 rooms with common sitting area, private entrance, shared bath, and kitchen facilities complete with homemade granola and a "bottomless cookie jar." The main house has a deluxe room overlooking the water with a private bath and access to the upstairs reading library. Relax on the cliffside deck and enjoy the artwork and organic gardens of hosts Marty and Marion Owen, who also offer Galley Gourmet Dinner Cruises aboard the their classic 42-foot yacht, the Sea Breeze.
- Address: 1223 W Kouskov, Kodiak, AK, 99615
- Phone: 907/486–5079
- Website: www.kodiak-alaska-dinner-cruises.com/kodiak-bed-breakfast.html
- Location: Kodiak
- 4 rooms, 2 baths
- Rate includes breakfast.
View deals in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More