- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Cliff House B&B
At a Glance
- excellent views
- we repeat: bottomless cookie jar
- cozy library for rainy-day relaxation
- shared bath for some rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Cliff House B&B Review
Perched on Kodiak's rocky coastline, this newly-built custom house hosts a suite of 3 rooms with common sitting area, private entrance, shared bath, and kitchen facilities complete with homemade granola and a "bottomless cookie jar." The main house has a deluxe room overlooking the water with a private bath and access to the upstairs reading library. Relax on the cliffside deck and enjoy the artwork and organic gardens of hosts Marty and Marion Owen, who also offer Galley Gourmet Dinner Cruises aboard the their classic 42-foot yacht, the Sea Breeze.
- Address: 1223 W Kouskov, Kodiak, AK 99615
- Phone: 907/486–5079
- Website: www.kodiak-alaska-dinner-cruises.com/kodiak-bed-breakfast.html
- Location: Kodiak
- 4 rooms, 2 baths.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
Hi guys, based in the UK....travel plans have changed ...we are now heading to Alaska! There are no direct flights to Anchorage so where are good places to stop and spend a couple of days on both legs o Read more