- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
St. Elias Brewing Company
St. Elias Brewing Company Review
Everything at St. Elias is homemade: the ever-rotating beers, the stone-fired rustic pizza, the sandwiches, and the desserts. The calzones are to die for and the Mt. Redoubt chocolate cake with a molten center is simply divine. This is a great place to check out the locals; the patrons are just as friendly as the staff.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We have done a fair amount of traveling (often with help from these forums) and so people are always asking us where we are going next. Read more
My husband and I really wanted to get to Alaska this year, but due to scheduling conflicts the only time-frame we could make it work was the last weekend of September through the first week of October. Read more
I had a chance to spent some time on a cruise ship traveling around North America,
so wanted to share some pictures from the trip; hope you will enjoy it!
http://www.allphotobangkok.com/index.php/around-north-america-cruise-ship-travel/ Read more