- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Comfort Inn Kodiak
At a Glance
- fish for salmon in the river out back
- a bit out of town, so you might want a vehicle
Check Rates from our Partners
Comfort Inn Kodiak Review
This recently remodeled hotel is a five-minute walk from the main terminal at the airport, about 4½ mi from downtown (but free airport transportation is provided). The Buskin Riverside Restaurant ($$$) serves local seafood—including king crab, scallops, and Cajun prawns—pasta, pizza, and steaks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more