- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Alaska 2014
Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- cozy and warm
- views you can't stop staring at
- not handicapped-friendly—although it's only one story, the hotel has many steps
Check Rates from our Partners
Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Each of the spacious, log-partitioned rooms in the converted old Fairview Dairy barn and award-winning inn is decorated according to a theme. The Denali Room has posters of the mountain, snowshoes, crampons, and other climbing gear. A dogsled and other race paraphernalia mark the Iditarod Room. A rooftop common room has a spectacular 360-degree panorama of the mountains and river valleys.
- Address: 2221 Yukon Circle, HC31, Box 5083K Wasilla, AK 99654 | Map It
- Phone: 907/376–7472; 800/478–7472
- Hours: Closed Sept.–May
- Website: www.pioneerridge.com
- Location: Wasilla
- 1 suite; 1 cabin; 4 rooms with private baths; 1 room with separate, unshared bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
I know Alaska is known for being very casual. Read more