Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- cozy and warm
- views you can't stop staring at
- not handicapped-friendly—although it's only one story, the hotel has many steps
Check Rates from our Partners
Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Each of the spacious, log-partitioned rooms in the converted old Fairview Dairy barn and award-winning inn is decorated according to a theme. The Denali Room has posters of the mountain, snowshoes, crampons, and other climbing gear. A dogsled and other race paraphernalia mark the Iditarod Room. A rooftop common room has a spectacular 360-degree panorama of the mountains and river valleys.
- Address: 2221 Yukon Circle, HC31, Box 5083K, Wasilla, AK, 99654 | Map It
- Phone: 907/376–7472; 800/478–7472
- Hours: Closed Sept.–May
- Website: www.pioneerridge.com
- Location: Wasilla
- 1 suite; 1 cabin; 4 rooms with private baths; 1 room with separate, unshared bath
- Rate includes breakfast.
View deals in Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More