Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Restaurant Reviews
The best way to describe the hospitality industry in Alaska is "informal," and this applies as much to South Central as it does anywhere else. Don't worry if you still have your hiking clothes on when you go out to eat. Every kind of food is available, especially in larger towns, but options decline considerably from mid-September through April.
Browse Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's