- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Wasilla is accessible by car. Going north along the Glenn Highway, turn off just before Palmer and head west. Not far from there you'll come across the sleepy town of Wasilla. It's not known for glamour or beauty, but strolling through town you'll find some quaint shops and quiet streets that make for great, character-rich photographs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe