- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
There's no road access to the park, so all visits are via small plane. There are no roads within the park, nor are any groceries or camping supplies available. Most people fly into Port Alsworth, where lodging and supplies are available; while you're there sign in at the visitor center.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 2% OFF BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn! 8 Nts + Air Fr $1,625 Travelocity
- 2% OFF BEST WESTERN Bidarka Inn! 8 Nts + Air Fr $1,625 — $1,625 Travelocity