- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The refuge is on Kodiak Island and is therefore accessible only by boat or plane. The Alaska Marine Highway stops at the town of Kodiak several times a week in the summer months. From there the Visitor's Bureau can provide lists of the numerous guides, outfitters, and air taxis that service the refuge.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's