Getting Here and Around in Cooper Landing
Getting Here and Around
Follow the line of traffic flowing south out of Anchorage on the Seward Highway; take a right at the "Y" onto the Sterling Highway and soon you'll be there—just don't blink or you'll miss it! Look for the lodges and tackle shops that spring up from the wilderness, dotting either side of the highway. Cooper Landing does not operate a commercial airport.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's